For those of you who have asked about my next group coaching workshop in London, there are a few spaces still left on this coming Friday’s, the 29th of February, course "Achieving as a Woman in Technology" which is being hosted by Women in Technology at their Liverpool St. offices.
The full-day programme, which costs just £199 + VAT (£233.83) will focus on raising confidence and energy levels by utilising proactive strategies for raising your profile, both with key stakeholders and outside of your organisation, communicating with clients and colleagues, and using mentoring and networking effectively. During the day you will concentrate on the current challenges you face and how to overcome them to create a success plan for you and your career – whilst staying true to your values and what attracted you to I.T. in the first place. Book your place by calling Mandy Lovell on Telephone: +44 (0)20 7 422 9213 or e-mail: email@example.com or read more below. Hope to see you there!
Who is the target audience?
Professional women working in technology who want to be more successful within their careers.
What are the course objectives?
· Improve leadership style by exploring what it means to be a woman working in technology.
· Become truly comfortable with self-promotion and increased professional visibility.
· Identify strategies for career enhancement according to their values and current options.
What are the benefits?
· Improve ability to influence others and develop effective relationships.
· Increase visibility for achievements in ways that are individually authentic.
· Increase morale and feeling of being valued by employer