9th May 2011 – PUBLIC EVENT – Attend from the comfort of your home or office
One of the key characteristics of successful women is willingness to take strategic risks.
As a coach and mentor for women wanting to move “Beyond The Boys’ Club”, I help women understand which risks stretch the comfort zone, and help you build the credibility, reputation and confidence you want.
During this hour long webinar we will cover:
- How to know when it’s time to take a career risk to stretch yourself
- How to get more mileage during interviews, conversations and appraisals of past risks
- Using the challenges you have overcome & the risks you have already taken to gain leverage
- What future risks can help set you apart and highlight your achievements
- Why being ‘stuck’ in a situation or job is just inertia
- How to identify if a new role is a a great challenge or a “glass cliff”
- How to avoid career and mental stagnation by biting off more than you think you can chew
- Which risks to avoid so you don’t take on a “poisoned chalice”
There will be plenty of time during the webinar for your questions and answers, so take the opportunity for very affordable, high-value group coaching by bringing your questions, comments and stories to this interactive session.
This is an event for any woman in business who wants to learn how to take calculated risks to bring both professional and psychological rewards.